- Published: Thursday, April 30, 2020
We are excited to gather together through August 02, 2020. While we have seen the blessing of the Lord and taken steps to spur each other on to love and good works during our time of isolation, we have longed to gather again as the body of Christ! Church will be, however, still be a bit unusual.
Please note some of the following changes:
- We will be meeting at 9:00 am
- We will be meeting outside at 121 Creekside Dr. Leesburg GA
- We will be providing no childcare
In addition to these changes, we have the following suggested guidelines for those in attendance:
If you’re high-risk for COVID-19 please consider staying home (per CDC)
- People 65 years and older
- People of all ages with underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, including:
- People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- People who have serious heart conditions
- People who are immunocompromised
- People with severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- People with diabetes
- People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
- People with liver disease
If even one person in your household is sick, you should all consider staying home
Deacons will arrive early to guide incoming cars and help keep 6’ distance between family groups.
- Bulletins are available for download below but may also be handed out when you drive in, so your family can follow along with the liturgy and sing from your designated space.
- A bucket will be available for your family to deposit any offerings as you drive in – we will not be passing offering plates around.
Please park where instructed and keep your family inside your designated area for the duration of your time onsite.
Prepare children for social distancing requirements and communicate consequences beforehand (there will be no nursery so think through how you’ll keep any young children through the service)
As glad as we’ll all be to see each other after two months apart, no hugging, handshakes, elbow-bumps, etc. – everyone should stay with their family inside their designated space
It might be helpful to bring water for your family in case anyone gets thirsty
Speaking of water, we will have a bathroom available for emergency use only – everyone should go before arrival and be prepared to go again at home after the service has ended
We will be partaking of the Lord’s Supper. An elder (wearing a mask and gloves) will come and hand you the elements to prevent dozens of individual hands from reaching in to grab the elements.
When leaving after the service, please depart one car at a time.
Downloadable Bulletins for May 3:
Downloadable Bulletins for May 10:
Downloadable Bulletins for May 17:
Downloadable Bulletins for May 24:
Downloadable Bulletins for May 31:
Downloadable Bulletins for June 14:
Downloadable Bulletins for June 21:
Downloadable Bulletins for June 28:
Downloadable Bulletins for July 5:
Downloadable Bulletins for July 12:
Downloadable Bulletins for July 19:
Downloadable Bulletins for July 26:
Downloadable Bulletins for August 02: